You are searching for a job opportunity to transform your life and support your family. You want to achieve your dreams and help others, too.View Staff Jobs >>
Work at WESD
We have the career opportunity you’ve been searching for, and we are looking to hire people like you. Passionate professionals who want to do meaningful work and grow with an organization.
As a full-time staff employee, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to support you and your family.
High Demand Careers:
- Bus Drivers
- Cafeteria Staff
- Nurses and Health Services Staff
- Paraprofessionals & Instructional Assistants
Want to be a BUS DRIVER?
At WESD, you can train and get paid for earning your commercial driver’s license (CDL) and becoming a certified bus driver.
- Student Support
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accounting
- Transportation and Fleet Maintenance
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Social Services
- Technology and Information Systems
- Speech and Language Services
- Therapy (Occupational, Physical, Music)
- Psychology Services
- Safety and Security
- Health Services